Marketing Music - Resources & Team Building
- Adrian Fusiarski of Buzzsonic - Music industry & disruptive tech news content curator.
- Andrew Apanov of Dotted Music - Musician’s Web Keeper!
- Andrew Dubber of AndrewDubber.com - Reader in Music Industries Innovation at Birmingham City University. Academic, author, public speaker, blogger, music reviewer, radio and music industry consultant.
- Ariel Hyatt of Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR - A digital PR and social media strategy firm.
- Bob Baker of The Buzz Factor Author, musician dedicated to showing indie artists how to get exposure, connect with fans, sell more music, and increase their incomes.
- Bob Lefsetz of Lefsetz Letter - Famous for being beholden to no one and speaking the truth on issues that are at the core of the music business: downloading, copy protection, pricing and the music itself.
- Brian Hazard of Passive Promotion - Focuses on “set it and forget it” methods of music promotion. Interesting music industry insights.
- Brian Thompson of Thorny Bleeder - Music Marketing, Branding and Motivation.
- Caroline Bottomley of Radar Music Videos - A 21st Century music mideo commissioning platform for record labels, managers, independent artists and talented directors worldwide.
- Christopher Bracco of Tight Mix - Digital music marketing tips, promotion strategies, industry news, music reviews… [Worthwhile]
- Chris Seth Jackson of How To Run A Band - Real life experiments in music marketing, getting more fans and making money for your band.
- Chris Rockett of Promote Your Music - Looking into the dark secrets of music marketing.
- David J. Spangenberg of Professor Pooch - Music business consultant, author, educator and music legal & contract specialist for over 30 years.
- Derek Sivers of Sivers.org - Founder of CD Baby. Nuff said!
- Don Harrison of neoDev Solutions - Provides solutions for artists, entrepreneurs, and small business.
- Ian Robson of Band Promotion Blog - Helping musicians and artists to get their websites noticed by fans, search engines and the music industry in half the time they could do it on their own.
- Jon Ostrow of Mic Control - A musician’s resource & webbloging community.
- Krzysztof (Faza) of The Cynical Musician - Telling you what the experts don’t! A music biz snarker.
- Madalyn Sklar of MadalynSklar.com - Helping musicians and businesses rock their social media presence.
- Michael Brandvold of Michael Brandvold Marketing - Music marketing speaker based in California expert in online and social marketing, ecommerce, fan acquisition and retention.
- Scott Honsberger of Your Band’s Best Friend - A music industry insight for the new breed of emerging artists.
- Wes Davenport of WesDavenport.com Music Marketer. Blogger. Publicist.
Compiled by Ian Robson
Unsigned Band Promotion help musicians and artists to get their websites noticed by fans, search engines and the music industry in half the time they could do it on their own. Find UBP on Google+ and Twitter. Ian has been working on website promotion techniques since 1994.