Where To Post Your Gig Dates & Gig Resources
Playing live gigs is very important for music marketing
- BBC Music Going Out goto [IN YOUR AREA]: the latest music news, reviews and features in your area. Plus: BBC 6 Music - Gigs. [UK]
- Alive® entertainment guides are a series of monthly local and regional multi-media magazines, published continuously since 1993 and providing unrivalled free coverage of a wide range of entertainment and leisure persuits for Young and Young Middle Aged (Y/YMA) readers.
- Aloud.com Online tickets.
- Ents24 Tickets UK entertainment guide, covering live music, comedy, theatre, shows and days out.
- Gig Events Guide UK The free online Gig Events Guide is provided to enable the independent music industry to advertise their UK gigs or events.
- Gig Guide Ltd UK Gigs, band listings and music information… it’s got the lot!
- GigMaven Streamlines the booking process for musicians and venues. [USA]
- GigsWiz A ticketing company for venues and promoters that pays artists to promote ticket sales online, providing instant and seamless updating and synchronization across all social media platforms. (UBP: a bit of an annoying website, sorry guys!)
- Lemonrock a dynamic live music gig guide updated directly by 1000s of bands, artists and venues.
- London Gigs they’ve got a big list of London venues.
- National Gig Guide for live music gigs and events across the UK.
- NME.COM :)
- Rave Magazine Publish your press releases, gig listings, classified ads and more…. all for FREE!
- SplitGigs a social network that helps emerging bands or musicians find gigs to play, through a simple but highly effective idea: the "SplitGig" i.e. I let your band play at my gig, then you return the favor by letting my band play at your gig.
- Ticketometer Lets concert organizers create shows that only take place if a minimum number of tickets are sold. Propose a concert first and book it after selling tickets – the audience has your back. [USA]
- Tourdates A gig listing website for signed and unsigned bands.