Band Promotion Blog

Support UBP By Following These Google Ads

July 3, 2011

Promote Your Music On Twitter - #MusicMarketing

Filed under: Music Marketing — ian @ 3:56 pm

Promote Your Album on Twitter

If you want to give your music a loud shout out and at the same time give my all beautiful followers the heads-up on your release details, join me (if you haven’t already) & message me on Twitter; I will ShoutOut your album/ CD/ EP/ Demo. information.

Please share this post on Twitter - help spread the word :)

5 Comments »

1. Creating a Blog is still a valuable strategy for music promotion online as long as it doesn’t interrupt normal core operations or become your only marketing tactic. A well maintained blog developed over months can have many benefits and promotes your online music marketing presence in multiple ways - it reinforces your online marketing campaign through SEO, developing fan interaction, website development, and good content publishing practices - building a lively and dynamic blog will always pay off the commitment put into it over time. Make sure when you choose a music promotion service that they include blog set up including hosting, domain name, custom blog design, blog promotion and are able to create content and run your blog for you when you start breaking through.

Comment by Jeremy Gilbert — July 15, 2011 @ 1:40 pm

2. Yeah Jeremy, that’s true :)

BTW bands, I am still Shouting Out Your Album to my beautiful followers. If you’ve got a NEW RELEASE, let me know Here or via a http://twitter.com/BandPromotion message.

Comment by ian — July 15, 2011 @ 6:56 pm

3. Online music promotion is becoming more and more important these days. It has helped the likes of Lady Gaga reach millions around the world and it is no coincidence that her YouTube videos have millions of views.

Comment by Jeremy Gilbert — July 19, 2011 @ 5:49 am

4. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I’ll definitely be back.

Comment by social media manager — February 3, 2012 @ 9:32 am